Saturday, January 9, 2021

The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015) REVIEW

 

















The Man from U.N.C.L.E. (2015)

PG-13 |                 

1h 56 Min

ActionAdventureComedy 

I enjoyed this 1960s era film. CIA agent Napoleon Solo (Henry Cavill) and KGB operative Illya Kuryakin (Armie Hammer) are forced into a joint mission against a mysterious criminal organization, which is working to proliferate nuclear weapons.   Alicia Vikander plays Gaby a beautiful woman who somehow is involved. Gaby is easy on the eyes and makes the film.  I specifically liked the dance / wrestling scene.  It’s almost like a fashion show which I loved.  You couldn’t find three more good looking people.  The cast had great chemistry and I almost thought I was back in the 60s while I was watching this one.    

No comments:

Post a Comment