Saturday, January 30, 2021

Crazy Rich Asians (2018) REVEIW PG-13 | 2h | Comedy, Drama, Romance

 




















Crazy Rich Asians (2018)

PG-13 | 2h | ComedyDramaRomance 

It was a fun watch.  I saw things I never knew existed and I’m 61 years old.  It also confirmed what I already knew – that money is nice, but can’t buy happiness.  I liked the family dedication and I think we could learn some things from the past, but of course each generation must make things their own.  Variety is the spice of life.  Both traditions of the past and those who wish to change everything can both be taken too far.  A balance is what is needed.  Lots a good quotes - here a just a few:

Astrid:  God forbid we lose the ancient Chinese tradition of guilting your children.

Rachel Chu: [Incredulous] You have a cocktail dress in your trunk?  Peik Lin Goh: I'm not an animal, Rachel.

Astrid:  Well, you grow up your whole lives together, you make excuses for people. Specially the morons.

Rachel, Peik Lin and Astrid were my favorite characters.  Enjoy.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment