Saturday, October 9, 2010

Joy in the Journey

Hello Visitor  (I do realize the spelling on my website is wrong; it should be Klaatu Barada Nikto) it was not available so I changed the spelling slightly.

I believe people of all ages have pondered the meaning of life.  I've been reading the words of Solomon (the wisest man to ever live) and will be sharing my thoughts of what I read and discover along the way. 

Welcome to my journey.  It has been said that the joy is not in our destination but in the Journey.  I've come to realize that only applies to people who have surrendered their lives to Jesus and thus been born again spiritually.   Then and only then can we have the hope and security and joy and peace that comes from real saving grace that only God can provide thru his son Jesus Christ. 


DEDICATION:
This blog is dedicated the my brothers and sisters and mom (who is now 92 as I write this) and my dad who passed into paradise in 1998 after a long bout with cancer.  My brother Ed is in heaven because he gave his heart to Christ as the Bible says and mom & dad brought us up to believe.  I know several of my siblings have given there hearts to Christ but not all.  My prayers and burden has always been that we could all spend eternity with God.

Remember heaven is free BUT you MUST choose it and accept it from God as specified in the Bible (simple & clear). If everyone automatically went to heaven -- Jesus would not have died on the cross for our sins.  Don't miss it.   Jesus paid our sin debt that we could never pay so we could get into heaven.  Ask mom or myself if you have questions.  I will not argue with you, but if you're really seeking truth I'll be glad to discuss question about God. 

God said in Jeremiah 29:13 - You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment