Friday, November 24, 2023

No Hard Feelings 2023 1h 43m REVIEW (7/10)

 



No Hard Feelings

2023

R – nudity

1h 43m

30 something Maddie is in financial trouble and sees an interesting job listing: wealthy parents looking for someone to bring their son out of his shell before he goes off to college.  Reminiscent of Animal House & a good romantic comedy -- the cast nails it.  What a novel idea getting to know a person instead of having sex with random strangers. We all know a Maddie and/or Percy in our lives. The solo at the piano you will really enjoy!  The water scene surprised me and I thought it ironic that the people who started it felt ill used.  Classic of people who can dish it out but are amazed when someone actually gives it back in spades.  She gave them what they deserved and I loved it.  Lots of laughs and maybe a little over the top at times, but I enjoyed it.  I’ve seen thousands of movies and it kept me engaged. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment